Below are the most common types of questions that we get asked when people request a quote. If you specific questions or concerns in regards to getting your project started, please feel free to call us or contact us. We will try to answer all of your questions.
- Where are you located?
We’re located in the US with part of the team in Romania . This gives us the ability to charge fair prices but still give out a great service right here from the states.
- What payment method do you use and what currency do you accept?
We accept PayPal.
- How exactly does your conversion process work?
The conversion process is really simple:
- You pay for your project (or request a quote), make sure to include any and all information as well as screenshots.
- We begin the conversion process
- Once we are done, we post your project to our dev server so you can see your project in a live environment.
- You request changes and we implement those changes.
- We send you a download link to the theme files.
Easy, peezy, lemon squeezy!
- What if I require changes before the first preview of the conversion?
The first invoice we send to begin work outlines the projects scope of work. Once you have paid the invoice, you have accepted the detailed scope of work. Any changes or additional requirements that are not covered within the initial scope of work will be and are considered extra and will be billed accordingly.
- Can you convert a PSD file that was purchased from a site like ThemeForest.com?
We can perforn a PSD to HTML conversion on any kind of design as long as the original author has granted written permission to do so. We respect and abide by the intellectual property rights and licensing of all designers.
- What is the file format you prefer to work with?
Even though we can use any format, the file format we perefer to receive is a unflattened PSD file with all the fonts included. This allows us to complete your project faster and deliver a pixel perfect theme.
- Will you use my project in your portfolio?
We would love to showcase all of the conversions we have done and if we did we would have a ton of pages in our portfolio section. No we will not showcase your theme in our portfolio unless you allow us to. As mentioned earlier, we follow a strict NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and take the privacy of our clients very seriously.
- Do you support IE6?
As most people know, IE6 is a very outdated browsing solution which is not even supported by Microsoft. Even though it is outdated there are many people (mostly businesses) that still utilize it. We do not specifically code any of our clients work specifically for IE6 but if it is required, please let us know and we will accomodate at no additional charge. Be aware this may affect the actual conversion time.